Full Specifications Of the Bbrand 500W Hub E-Bike Waterproof Conversion Kit
- Brand: Bbrand
- Global rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars 13 ratings | 15 answered questions
- Bike Type Electric Bike
- Manufacturer changzhouqingmudianzishangwuyouxiangongsi
- Part Number QM-26 inch
- Wheel Size 26 Inches
- Suspension Type Rear, Front
- Number of Speeds 7
- Frame Material Aluminum
- Brake Style Linear Pull, Disc
- Item Weight 8 Kilograms
- Item Package Dimensions L x W x H 23.1 x 22.8 x 10 inches
- Package Weight 8.01 Kilograms
What do you get?
What you get cheaper to you is the Bbrand 500W Hub E-Bicycle Waterproof Conversion Kit, the 48 Hub Motor, Rear Rotate 26 Inch Motor Wheel, and Brushless Gear Motor kit also come with KT-LCD8H Color Display to track your e-bike live as you ride one.
How can you benefit From the Bbrand 500W Hub E-Bike Conversion Kit: Why do you need an e-bike Conversion Kit Of this type.
You can benefit from this bike if you buy it now you will save big, thanks to their 20% offer going on right now on amazon. You get up to 20 % off
their normal price isn’t that great.
The reason why you need this conversion kit?
The reason why you need a conversion kit of this caliber is the quality behind the material and product of each part included in the kit, here is what you get:
The control system is of Kunteng type. A hall controller is used to make start quickly and run smoothly, plus, there is no pause when going uphill, and the motor is powerful enough to take you anywhere you want to go.
And again here is a quick note:
Do not change any of the accessories at will, you can consult our store customer service if you have any questions.
The kit do not contain lithium batteries and inner and outer tires! This product is only suitable for bicycles with tire sizes 26*1.5-1.95.
KT-LCD8H Color display screen
KT-LCD8H Color display screen included display battery level, driving time, driving speed, maximum driving speed and one-way average speed, backlight, PAS, fault code display, and many more.
It’s highly compatible with 24V / 36V / 48V. includes a user manual on how to get it up and running.
Convert you regular bike into ebike easily and fast with a hundreds of dollars cheaper buy new electric bike conversion kit.
The installation will only take you 1 to 2 hours for you to get up and running ready to go
If you don’t know how to install the kit, please find a bicycle store for help, or find a friend who can install the kit for help. Make sure that the parts are in good condition, so as not to cause the kit to not work properly.
Here is what to take note of when installing the E-Bike Conversion Kit
Please operate according to our installation manual, or you can contact us, we will provide you with the installation video, but the machine needs to be connected correctly and firmly during the installation process to make the product work normally. If it is incorrect during the installation process, the product will not work properly.
After the installation is complete, you can check on the LCD display to see if the error code is displayed on the display interface.
If you can’t solve it, please don’t make a refund, please contact the customer service of our store! (If you return the goods directly to the Amazon warehouse, this product will not be sold again, and I cannot get compensation.
Here Are Common Problems that could has happen during Stallation:
- You must ensure that the connecting machine between the motor and the controller is firmly connected.
- The installation distance of the pedal assist device is about 5mm.
- Ensure that the inner core of each plug is not damaged/broken/bent.
- Please do not change the display parameters at will, you can use it directly. Before we send the goods, the engineer will set the parameters for you.
What is included in the package:
The package contains:
- 48V 500W Rear Rotate Wheel x1 (without tire)
- 36/48V 22A controller x1
- KT-LCD8H Display x1
- thumb Throttle x1
- MS-BK-2R x1
- Torque Arm Amplifier x1
- PAS sensor x1
- 1 to 5 Cable x1
- Front and rear light x1
- 7 Speed Rotate flywheel x1
- Plus a Gift!!! controller bag x1
Money-back and Customer Satisfaction
You get a full refund if it breaks, e-bike Conversion Kit is backed by a money-back warranty and satisfaction guarantee, so you’re protected against breaks.
The Money-back and customer satisfaction warranty included gives you the possibility to return it and get your money back in case you are not satisfied with what you purchase.
This kit is designed to satisfy your need for the longer term, so you just get in touch with them anytime if there’s an issue or questions.
The pros, cons, and Drawback Of The Bbrand 500W Hub E-Bike Conversion Kit
- High quality and sturdy design
- Easy and safe to use
- Strong and durable
- Warranty included
Drawbacks and cons
- Limited edition
- battery is not included
- No color selection is available
Is Bbrand 500W Hub E-Bike Conversion Kit Worth Buying: Final thought?
In our in-depth research carried out on this kit, we found out that this is worth buying and it is from a reliable brand, plus, it scores good ratings and reviews from those that are using it, you can find out here << ===.
5.0 out of 5 stars It’s really easy to program the monitor.
Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2021
Verified PurchaseEarly Reviewer Rewards(What’s this?)
It works great, is pretty strong for a small motor. The monitor is easy to read day or night. Everything is color coded. You need to make sure you have a rim strip because it doesn’t come with one. It’s a pretty quiet motor.
2 people found this helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised. This product is the real deal.
Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2021
I mounted this 500 watt eBike kit on a 28 lb GT Mtn bike and added a 48 volt Himiway battery and it rides amazing. Light (still under 48 lbs), fast, and efficient. I’m going to get a second on for my other bike.
One person found this helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent kit for the money
Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2021
Verified PurchaseEarly Reviewer Rewards(What’s this?)
I give 5 star ratings if a product meets or exceeds my expectations.
I don’t expect perfection and don’t downgrade a rating due to comparison with more expensive or fundamentally different products that might perform better in some ways (like hub v mid drive).
That said, overall, this kit exceeded my expectations. I installed it on an old, good quality chromoly frame mountain bike and ride in a very hilly area.
With a 48v 15ah battery my bike with front and rear racks and full fenders weighs 55 pounds – with a smaller battery and without the racks and fenders it could weigh mid 40 pounds which isn’t bad for an ebike.
A loop I regularly ride (including on other bikes, once so far on this kitted bike) is ~21 miles with ~1700ft total elevation gain per google maps. Without motor assist the ride wouldn’t be reasonably possible for me.
With the kit it is for me a fun ride and I get a lot of exercise, similar experience to a few thousand dollar 10# lighter mid drive ebike that I also have. It provides good assist on long steep ascents which is where I really need help. On the lowest assist level it more than compensates for the motor/battery extra weight.
Some random findings:
– I don’t ride at night on purpose so I don’t usually have lights on my bikes but I did install the included front and rear lights. They are bright, especially the front light which has a narrow spot light pattern but is extremely bright and illuminating within that pattern.
– The KT controller and display are nice. The kit only includes very basic controller setting instructions but more complete instructions can be found with an internet search.
For ease of installation I used a 12 magnet split cadence sensor (also purchased from ricetoo) instead of the supplied sensor (that would have required removal of a the left crank arm) and it wouldn’t work with the controller until settings where changed – instructions stated that this sensor was compatible with the kit but didn’t mention that the controller settings had to be changed so that resulted in some unnecessary frustration and time wasting.
– Initially I put the controller in the supplied bag but found that after long (miles) nearly continuous and sometimes very steep climbing the controller got very hot so I removed the controller from the bag for better cooling.
– The controller is both 36v and 48v compatible. I have a 36v battery from another bike and tried it briefly with this kit. The controller automatically recognized the different battery voltage and the kit seemed to work fine using the 36v battery with very limited testing.
– I found the cadence sensor assist kick in to be pretty smooth, not as smooth as torque sensing mid drive bikes that I have ridden but not bad either like some report with other cadence sensor bikes.
– Hub spoke lacing is different, not alternating like every other bike that I have had, you can see this in the product images. I don’t know if this makes a difference one way or the other. The spokes are heavy gauge.
– So far I have ridden this bike 36 miles, very hilly routes and the battery (new battery, first time charged) voltage is 49.6v which indicates over 65% charge left in a 48v 15ah battery (which charges to 54.6v when fully charged).
– Overall the assist power seems on par with my 70nm torque mid drive bike although it is difficult to make a direct comparison because the bikes are so different from one another. It is relatively quiet but not as quiet nor refined as the mid drive (Yamaha) especially at high assist levels.
I have no idea what the long term durability of this kit will be but so far I’m impressed.
This is all that comes to mind as I type this review.
11 people found this helpful
Hope this post helps you and if you have any question comment or anything concerning this topic please feel free to leave them in the comment section below. Please use the social buttons to share this post with others thanks.